PCT-PPH Pilot Program between Denmark and the United States
The PCT-PPH Agreement means that from 1 November 2011 American applicants can request accelerated examination of their corresponding Danish patent application based on a positive Written Opinion or Preliminary Examination Report from the USPTO as a PCT Authority.
Accelerated PCT-PPH processing at DKPTO
Request for accelerated PPH processing at DKPTO can be made by following these guidelines which include the PCT-PPH Request Form. The PCT-PPH Request Form must be the uppermost document when PPH is requested at the DKPTO.
Request for accelerated PPH processing at DKPTO must contain the required documentation and be sent to;
Danish Patent and Trademark Office
Helgeshøj Allé 81
E-mail request for PPH processing at the DKPTO must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and must contain the required documentation.
For further information about the PPH-agreements please contact:
- Chief Technical Adviser, Flemming Kønig Mejl (email@example.com)
Search services offered by DKPTO
Nordic Patent Institute
NPI offers the following services:
- International Searching Authority and Preliminary Examination Authority under the PCT system for residents of the contracting states
- International Type Searches in connection with national patent applications
- Supplementary International Searches
- Searches for other patent authorities and private customers.
>> More information about NPI
Please contact our Customer Service Center on
Mon - Thursday 9H-16H (GMT+1).
Friday 9H-15H (GMT+1).
Tel: +45 4350 8301