The Danish Patent and Trademark Office (DKPTO) take part in the Global PPH Program and additionally have a bilateral PPH/PPH-PCT program with China.
See more information and the guidelines for using our Patent Prosecution Highways:
- Global PPH Program (Denmark, US, Japan, Korea, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, Norway, Finland, Spain, Portugal, Russia, Sweden, Israel, Hungary, Iceland, Nordic Patent Institute, Austria, Singapore, Germany and Estonia)
Reference is also made to the common PPH website offered by the patent offices participating in PPH, which include statistics, procedures, information etc. on PPH.
Patent Prosecution Highways (PPH)
Patent Prosecution Highways (PPH) is an initiative that allows you to choose a much speedier processing of your patent application if another patent office has already performed a search and examination for the same invention.
>> Read more about PPH.
Nordic Patent Institute
NPI offers the following services:
- International Searching Authority and Preliminary Examination Authority under the PCT system for residents of the contracting states
- International Type Searches in connection with national patent applications
- Supplementary International Searches
- Searches for other patent authorities and private customers.
>> More information about NPI
Please contact our Customer Service Center on
Mon - Thursday 9H-16H (GMT+1).
Friday 9H-15H (GMT+1).
Tel: +45 4350 8301