PPH programs between the Danish Patent and Trademark Office and the State Intellectual Property Office of the P.R.C. (SIPO)
The Danish Patent and Trademark Office (DKPTO) and the State Intellectual Property Office of the P.R.C. (SIPO) started a PPH pilot and a PCT-PPH pilot program on 1 January 2013. These programs have been extended to 31 December 2015.
Under the Patent Prosecution Highway, an applicant receiving an Office Action from the DKPTO or SIPO stating that the claim(s) in a patent application has novelty, inventive step, and industrial applicability may request that the other patent office fast track the examination of corresponding claims in the corresponding applications.
The Guidelines including the PPH request form to be used by Chinese applicants are available on our website here.
Under the PCT-Patent Prosecution Highway, an applicant receiving a written opinion or an international preliminary examination report from SIPO that at least one claim in a PCT application has novelty, inventive step, and industrial applicability may request that the DKPTO fast track the examination of corresponding claims in corresponding applications.
The Guidelines including the PCT-PPH request form to be used by Chinese applicants are available on our website here.
Both Patent Prosecution Highway programs will leverage fast-track patent examination procedures at the DKPTO and SIPO to allow applicants in Denmark and the China to obtain corresponding patents faster and more efficiently.
Nordic Patent Institute
NPI offers the following services:
- International Searching Authority and Preliminary Examination Authority under the PCT system for residents of the contracting states
- International Type Searches in connection with national patent applications
- Supplementary International Searches
- Searches for other patent authorities and private customers.
>> More information about NPI
Accelerated Examination Search
- is an extended novelty search adapted to the guidelines of USPTO for an accelerated examination search. The search explores:
1. US granted patents and patent applications
2. Foreign patents and published applications
3. Non-Patent Literature
>> Read more about this search
Please contact our Customer Service Center on
Mon - Thursday 9H-16H (GMT+1).
Friday 9H-15H (GMT+1).
Tel: +45 4350 8301